Friday, March 20, 2009

Heading to Seattle


OMG! I am so excited. On Sunday I'm heading out of town for my first ever trip to Seattle. Technically this is a work trip, but I bought myself an extra day to catch up with an old friend, explore the city and do a little hiking.
So far I'm thinking of hitting Discovery Park in the downtown district, an area packed with hiking trails that offer views of the Olympic Mountains, Cascades and 14,410-foot Mt. Rainier.
Plus through urban hiking, I'll get to see the ocean and stop by the fish market.
I'll make sure to take tons of pictures and post them when I get back. It's awesome to go somewhere new and be able to incorporate hiking into the adventure. It makes exploring uncharted territory so much more interesting.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh, sounds awesome! Hope you have a great trip. How did the timing of your mile go today?

    ReplyDelete